Come along for the ride!!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

"No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late ..."


I can hardly believe it. It’s late in the evening on the 23rd of December and I’ve made barely a mention of the fact that the Big Day is almost here.

26 hours away to be precise.

It seems to have snuck up on me this year for some reason. Actually, the main reason is that M has choreographed and taken care of pretty much everything this year, from the buying of presents to the planning of the menu for the 25th.

However, there are a few late minute “bits” for me to do tomorrow

In no particular order, they are:

Take Annabel to nursery.
Drop off gift and card to local GP (?)
Buy icing sugar for Joseph’s gingerbread cake
Help Joseph ice the above cake!
Hang giant bauble in porch (last minute purchase by M)
Varnish new wooden strip on back doors (last minute change by me)
Prepare all vegetables for 25th
Tidy house
Keep Joseph happy – not always easy!
Iron table cloth
Collect Annabel
Convince both children to take a short nap due to late evening ahead
Prepare shepherd and Angel costumes

If I haven’t collapsed before 10pm tomorrow night, I will stop by here to write something worthwhile.

He says!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home