Come along for the ride!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The week that time stood still


Look, I could apologise for going missing, but would you believe me?

Would you care?

' thought not, so buckle up; here we go.

If you have children, it will come as no surprise to learn that it is half term this week and, lucky me, I am off all week avec mes enfants.

So there'll be none of these (below) for a week ....



.. plenty of these (tunnels) ...



.. and we've already had a bellyful of these (expertly mixed by Missy) ...



.. with these fillings (note my favourite and my best cook book!)




And we're only half way through the week!!

ps - this post is dedicated to my watch who is at the menders after one of the links in the bracelet broke. (well, it is a very old watch after all!)

Get well soon old chum; missing you already - if I have looked at my bare wrist once in the last 72 hours, I have looked at my bare wrist 30 or 40 times!!

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home