Come along for the ride!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I ..... can't ..... breathe ..... "


It's like groundhog day, isn't it?

It doesn't matter what you do with your children, what you buy them, where you take them, whatever - you can be sure that a good night's sleep will effectively hit the reset button and the following day, it's like never did anything, bought anything, had anything nice to eat and so on.

"But we went to the cinema only yesterday. Then we went for something nice to eat".

"WHAT? That was yesterday!!!"

"Ok, so today we have to do a bit of tidying up together and then we can sit and play a game together".

"Tidy UP??? Oh ma-a-a-an!"

Ahem, yes, quite.

Ooh, I know - I think I'll go for a nice ride on my bike.




Like, right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home