Come along for the ride!!

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Surf dudes!


It always surprises me slightly that after a week of being away from home, away from the city, away from work, away from computers, I seem to struggle to get 'back in the zone' for posting my daily/weekly drivel here. I mean, I look forward to writing again, I love the fact that I can waffle on for hours at a time but sit me down in front of a keyboard and a monitor after a very short break and ...... nothing.

Thank gawd I take plenty of pictures!

Ooh, I must point out however that we were once again very disappointed at the distinct lack of decent seafood restaurants. It's the English coast for goodness sake; don't make me send Gordon down to start effing and blinding at someone!!!















As always, click to enlarge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home