Come along for the ride!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

"Headmaster's had enough today, all the kids have gone away .."


8 thank you cards, 5 boxes of chocolate and 7 (yes, seven) bottles of wine. It seems like some parents really do appreciate the work you do with their children.

Following these gifts, some very supportive and appreciative words from the Headteacher pretty much guaranteed my good mood, which stayed with me for the rest of the evening in a small beer garden, local to the school.

Getting home at a sensible time and, more importantly, entirely coherent, meant that I had a pretty wonderful end to my first academic year at my new-ish job. And, for the first time in a very long time, I am actually looking forward to starting back there in September.



After 6 weeks holiday, of course!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home