Come along for the ride!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Splish, splash, splosh


After weeks of build up, Annabel's swimming lessons started today and BOY, was she excited!!!

She did superbly considering she is still scared of getting water on her face. I informed the teacher of this and as we both looked across at Annabel, she lowered her face to the water to blow bubbles into it.

"Erm ... she appears to be doing ok", said the instructor, looking confused.

Heh heh .... thanks for that Missy!

I would say that my favourite bit of the lesson was when she stood up and looked over for approval but clearly couldn't see where Joseph and I were sat, thanks to her goggles having steamed up. She looked left to right and back again, then tipped one goggle off her face and peered over the top of it to look for us.



I know, I know, you had to be there ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home