Come along for the ride!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

“If they were me, and I was you …”


What do Marilyn Monroe, Stevie Wonder and Claire Grogan have in common?

Yes, well done, you got it first time; they have all sung happy birthday at some point in their lives.

I know that’s not saying much; I’m sure you’ve sung happy birthday on more than one occasion, as have I.

Come to think of it, I sang it this very evening, to my lovely wife known to you all only as M.

Yep, it’s that time of year when I make a special trip to the shops and stand lifelessly, staring at the shelves agonising over what I think she might like.

I think I managed to excel myself this time around (on the card front at least), so kudos me!


Oh yeah, "happy birthday wif’", from Joseph, Annabel and me too.

We love you very much
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home