Come along for the ride!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ZZZZZzzzzzzz .......


It’s been a busy week.

Monday evening was Joseph’s school Christmas Carol concert at our local church so he had a fairly late night. Annabel and I came home early as she was tired and irate.

Last night was a neighbour’s Christmas party and Joseph had another late night. Annabel and I came home early as before; ho ho bleedin' ho!

M put Joseph to bed, came down and said that Joseph was waiting for a cuddle from me so we both went upstairs to find he was snoring away.

It couldn’t have been more than 2 minutes between him asking for me and us finding him sound asleep.

Now THAT’S what I call tired!

Oh boy, it is SO exciting isn’t it? For the first time in …… well, ever, we’ve done our Christmas shopping, sent our cards, the tree and decorations have been up for ages; we’re just looking forward to the Big Day itself!

I admit that sounds all a little too smug, even for my own liking, but in my defence, it is the first time it’s worked out that way. Two days annual leave, hit the shops on consecutive Monday’s et voila! One stress free lead up to Christmas.

I thoroughly recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home