Come along for the ride!!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

It was great!


Well, I'm back. Actually, WE'RE back from a week on the Greek island of Kos; our first holiday as a family of four.

And it was HOT! It was 42 degrees on Tuesday which would have been unbearable if it weren't for the wonderfully cooling waters of the Mediterranean and a huge swimming pool at our disposal. We went on an all inclusive Mark Warner holiday and I've got a lot to say about it if you're interested?

Today however, is not the day for a long winded post on the good and the bad of Mark Warner holidays.

Especially as I appear to be typing like someone who has never actually sat down in front of a keyboard! One week I've been away and I can no longer type - be back tomorrow!!!

It's good to be back. Honestly.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home