Come along for the ride!!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Who'd a thunk it?


It's bloody typical!

Only I could mess things up for myself quite as spectacularly as I do.

A whole years worth of motor racing (I know, I know, boring), boiled down to today's race - the Brazilian Formula 1 race from Sao Paulo - when Britain's Jenson Button could be crowned World Champion.

Ok, check time of race, go for lovely afternoon in Crystal Palace park, offer to cook Joseph's favourite spaghetti bolognese, drive slowly home, stopping off for fresh crusty bread (you gotta have fresh crusty bread to mop up the sauce, man), begin cooking, switch on TV "just in case" I got my times wrong .....

And I had.

Ok, ok, I was recording it anyway but I always watch the first lap 'live' you see?

What, you don't see?

Fine.

Well, as it happens, the world has a new champion this evening and he is Britain's Jenson Button so well done Jenson, a title well deserved.

Thanks for a bloody exciting year of racing.

In the absence of any photographs of Mr Button, I will leave you with this rather handsome Canadian goose, as taken this afternoon.


(when I should've been heading home to slump in front of the television!!!)

GrrrRRRRRR .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home