Come along for the ride!!

Thursday, July 02, 2009

And they're off .....


I wrote (here) about the freedom a bicycle gives you, a freedom which seems far greater when you are very young. Of course, it might have more to do with the fact that I don't cycle as often as I used to, but who's counting?

Anyway, Joseph loves his new bike and we went for a ride together on the local common which, as you can see in the pic', has a neat dirt track with a steep slope to get you started. We both negotiated this 'hazard' without problem but Joseph did a very impressive (but completely accidental) front wheel skid where I was standing to land flat on his front.

He stood up and looked down at himself before smiling up at me, proudly displaying dirt and mud from his chest to his knees.



That's m'boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home