Come along for the ride!!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Feliz dia de los padres


Some people celebrate today because it is the Summer solstice. Others because it is usually the Sunday upon which falls the British Grand Prix. There are those who are afforded a bit of a lie in due to the fact that it is Father's Day.

Personally, I'm glad because of a little bit of all three.



A thoughtfully written note from my son.



The day is always gonna be a good one when you have a free range bacon and ditto eggs, fried tomato with HP sauce sandwich on crusty bread to kick it off with.



Interestingly coloured ladybird/bug as caught and studied by daughter.



Helicopters coming in to land at heliport, several hundred metres from our choice of riverside restaurant.



Handmade card by children and a novelty mug which plays a (slightly irritiating) tune, everytime I pick it up.

Hmmm .....

I was more than comfortable in one of my new shirts courtesy of the ever thoughtful M and I'm fairly sure my own Dad appreciated his wine and chocolate.

Happy Father's Day to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home