Come along for the ride!!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Non, je ne regrette rien


Okay, maybe I do.

We took my Mum out to lunch for her birthday today and we drove to a pub in Kingswood, Surrey called, aptly enough, the Kingswood Arms.

To cut a very long story short, for my starter, I ordered rock oysters with warm scrambled egg and caviar.

THEY – WERE – DELICIOUS.

And the bit I regret? I regret not taking a photograph of them for you to stare at, open jawed and drooling.

Ho hum, next time eh?

We sat in a huge conservatory overlooking the gardens and the children were free to walk around, laugh out loud and play and a lovely time was had by all.

So there you go; if you’re thinking of driving out somewhere different for a delicious lunch in nice settings and you don’t want people ‘tutting’ out loud every time your children burst into laughter, try it.

I think you’ll like it.


Apologies for blurry pic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home