Come along for the ride!!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Puke


I like to think that I'm a hands on Dad who does at least his fair share of everyday chores, especially where the children are concerned. Not this morning however, when I was more than happy to let M do it all - get them fed, get them dressed, get them to nursery, while I lay in bed.

Lazy swine I hear you cry!

Alas, it wasn't an enjoyable lie in as I was feeling particularly lousy. So lousy in fact, that I was throwing up from 7 through to 9 'o' clock when I fell back to sleep until 10.30.

Flu - a right nasty business.

My throat feels like it has crushed glass in it, every muscle in my body feels like it's had poison injected into them, my head is pounding ........ I just feel very, very rough. It started on Saturday morning at 3am but today was by far the worst - I haven't stayed off work for 2 days (so far) in a long time and tomorrow isn't looking too good.


Below is an illustration of how the flu virus replicates itself.



I hope that clears things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home