Come along for the ride!!

Thursday, December 25, 2008

"Blast this Christmas music. It's joyful & triumphant"


Firstly there was Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Then more recently, there was The Grinch.

Both of them started out hating Christmas but before their lives were over (well, before their respective films had finished, certainly), their gloomy outlook on the festive season had been transformed, both realising what they had been missing out on all those years, both determined to put things right.

And although I wasn’t exactly looking forward to it myself, I have to admit that things went far smoother than I thought they would. After all, if frontline British and German soldiers can put aside their differences in the name of Christmas, even for just one day, so can I.

It seemed to do the trick.

Well, if you’re anything like me, you will have eaten far more than your recommended calorific intake and right about now, will be needing to lie down.

G' night.


(See here for some examples of the typically English food and some typically Lebanese food I have managed to consume in the last 24 hours).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home