Come along for the ride!!

Monday, November 03, 2008

A Land I’d like to Buy


We have just spent an all too brief weekend with my cousin and her family at their house on the Kent & Surrey border.

I won’t bore you in the same way I bored my cousin by stating how beautiful the house was (over and over), how amazing the views were (repeatedly) and how incredible the grounds are (non-stop) and ..... well, you get the picture.

And did I mention how lovely the house was?

It is rather lovely.

Obviously, me being me (and for the sake of anonymity) I will refrain from posting anything remotely full frontal here but will just leave you some little tasters of our weekend “à leur manoir” and let you make your own mind up.

Merci François, merci
xx

Ooh, click on the picture of the glass of coke to see the bubbles dancing away. I am pathetically impressed with it!














We had a lovely time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home