Come along for the ride!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I cannae hold it cap’n ……."


Whenever we head somewhere new, Joseph always asks if there will be toilets at whatever venue it is. He often seems quite concerned by it.

And so, getting ready for his return to school where he will be in the main building as opposed to the nursery outbuilding across the playground, he asked his usual question.

After allaying any fears he might have, he went back to school for his first few days and yesterday, I remembered to ask him about the loo’s.

“Did you find the toilets then?”

Smiling, he replied, “yeah, but Dad? When I wee on the shiny tube (the urinal), it makes a loud noise and I don’t like it so I always go in the ‘poo’ toilets”.

I love it when Joseph’s random comments or explanations of things catch me off guard.

Cue much laughing and hugging.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home