Come along for the ride!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More money? No thank you …..


It’s official.

“Fathers are taking pay cuts in order to spend more time with their families”, a survey suggests.

It’s a small price to pay if you ask me. Yes, I wish there were more numbers in the bottom right hand corner of my pay slip each month but when you get to leave work early 3 days per week in order to collect your son from school, there’s not much to grumble about.

Well, I can usually find something to grumble about but hey ……..

After fretting since last Thursday about our ever so slightly blocked plughole in the shower room, I went out and purchased the most technologically advanced piece of plumbing equipment that the shop had.

Priced at only £2.78 (a bargain), I was a little worried that it wouldn’t do the job efficiently.

I wasted a good worry however, as it cleared the blockage first time.

Personally, I reckon it had more to with technique, but who’s counting right?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home