Come along for the ride!!

Monday, July 24, 2006

panic over!


Remember I was worried that J's first experience of his new school in September may end in tears (see here) due to the fact that we last went on the day of the school fair and he was expecting to see a bouncy castle in the playground every day with stalls selling hot dogs and raffle tickets?

Worry over.

M took him back there the other day to meet his new teacher, have a closer look around and he loved it! I can't tell you how much of a relief it is; he's actually looking forward to it!

September looms.


ps - a quick word of thanks to MY Dad for saving us from a week of no water by coming over to talk me through changing our broken kitchen tap!
I'm sure at my age there's a law against a sense of achievement for something so trivial but dammit, it felt good!

Thanks Dad
x


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home