Come along for the ride!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"Didn't he do well?"


Yes, I had a lovely birthday weekend thank you for asking.

I had drinks with work colleagues on Friday afternoon (and evening), a bit of a lie in on Saturday morning, opened my cards and pressies at the breakfast table, a fantastic lunch at a Moroccan restaurant near to us followed by a tea party with chocolate cake at home.

On Sunday we lunched at a cheap and cheerful little Italian café near where we used to live by Battersea Park, on to an ice cream parlour called Scoop (unbelievably delicious; see here) for a take away box which we then delivered to friends for afternoon tea.

As I mentioned in my previous post, the final year of my thirties stretches out before me into the not-too-distant future and I intend to make it a good one.

I’m ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home