Come along for the ride!!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

“And 13 times 3 equals ….”


I can honestly say that I have never really been one for worrying about my age. Mostly because I rarely act it but also because I think it’s just a number, albeit a number which goes up each year.

For some strange reason however, this year’s birthday number has made me think twice.

For some time now I have been happily saying that I am a “thirty-something” without the need to divulge further. Unfortunately, this year is the last year I will be able to say this. And why does no one ask, “how did your birthday go this year?” They all skip over it and say, “it’s the big 4-0 next year isn’t it?”

Yes.

Yes it is.

But can we please acknowledge the fact that I am not 40 yet. I am …. less than that.

I am “thirty-something”.

Alright??

Check out my super-smashing card!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home