Come along for the ride!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dad NOT on a bike?


I’ve been thinking (stop the press).

As of the 31st of December, I will no longer be weaving deftly through the traffic on my trusty steed to work, but will be starting my new job early in the New Year to which I will be walking, along with my two children.

My bike will no longer be a commuting essential but will in fact be a luxury, used only on occasion as opposed to daily.

What will become of my babblings here?

Should I change the title of my blog?

If I leave the title as it is, do I need to sell my bike?

Should I continue to commute on the bike even though it is only a mile in distance?

One child on the back, one on the front?

Oh muvva ....

Decisions, decisions, decisions.



At least I won’t be greeted by this dreaded sign every morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home