Come along for the ride!!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Decaffeinated anyone?


There are approximately a dozen or so other blogs and websites that I check on a daily basis, some of which I have alluded to in the past.

One which I have not mentioned is maintained by Jen, a photographer in Brooklyn, New York. There are very few words (almost none in fact) but the photographs speak for themselves.

At first I wasn’t sure what it was that I liked most about the site. Was it the pictures or the incredibly varied breakfasts that Jen sits down to each morning?

I finally decided that it was a bit of both and, just for fun, tried to recreate my own simple breakfast and take a snap of it.

It is a lot harder than you think.


See how a pro does it over at Simply Breakfast.

3 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

nice breakfast:)

10:34 pm

 
Blogger Jenni said...

Yay! Great job! I read Jen's blog every day and post comments sometimes, as well. I saw your comment and had to check out your blog. I hope you don't mind. Great picture. I have been wanting an espresso maker like that for years and have only bought them for other people as gifts. I have to get one for myself. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast. I tried a post like hers once, too. Check out my blog and the post for 4 May, 2008. Keep up the good work, Dad!

2:21 am

 
Blogger dawn said...

i think you've done a lovely job at it!

5:06 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home